Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

You Know What I Love!?



The fact that spring is creeping a little closer every passing day
Blooms are popping out of every dead corner of our yard
teasing my nicely manicured lady fingers, who are impatiently waiting to be bogged down in potting soil at this very moment!

I noticed these pretties [pictured above] just the other night because 
the moonlight seemed to hit their presence just right for my eyes to see on my 
way to the back porch

Would you believe me, if I told you this was from our apple tree!?
What a beautiful first impression!
It literally gave me the goosies ya'll!

I like to think the bare limbs signify the aching world in which we live in
So much hatred, not nearly enough love
But the blooms full of life and color, they represent God's love
The branches may be dull and dreary as the world
and soon grow thinner and thinner toward their ends
But at the end of every branch, God reminds us that He is there
& He is always near.

So when the window panes of your house become too vague to see through
 Try to see the beauty among the dust

Happy Friday Friends!




4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for Spring!! At the moment, I'm waiting for the 2 feet of snow to be dumped on me here in CT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Callie!
    I just nominated you for an award on my blog! Be sure to check it out :)

    -Mikell
    thegordongoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Friday to you Callie.

    I'm ready to see spring approach too. Cant wait to take pics of all the beautiful flowers and all in the yard. for now all we have is camilias. they are beautiful.

    didnt know an apple tree bloomed like that. I'm ready to see our Magnolia tree bloom.

    hope to hear from you soon. hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want spring too, but it doesn't even seem remotely close, where I like. We've still got more than a foot of snow on the ground!

    ReplyDelete

i love reading every single comment and i'm grateful for every kind word!

Pin It button on image hover