Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Come Home Mila Kitty

My intention for this post wasn't to bum you out and have you feel sorry for us, I had actually planned to tell ya about my awesome twenty-five dollar thrift find/piece of furniture: an old console record player that surprisingly works. But that can always wait.  Because of the bad news i'm about to share,  I have postponed & postponed writing this very post because it is so hard to write through the ugly. The ugly that i'm referring to is this: Our Mila is missing. If your a regular follower of ours, you know that she isn't just a cat or piece of property that can be easily replaced with the snap of a finger to our little familia, she is our family. I have cried more than a child could ever compete with and husby has searched for that baby more than I could ever imagine a man caring. We feel like a huge chunk of our heart is lost, but we are doing our best to hold on to hope. My kitchen isn't a happy kitchen because she's not there sitting at my feet waiting for something to fall in her favor. It's hard to look out the front door now because she isn't staring up at me waiting for me to open the door to have morning play time before we head out for work, and her little spot on the couch is as empty as we are. This lump in my throat seems hard to swallow and the tears want to cascade down my cheeks as I'm writing this, but I just felt like I needed to write about it.


Come home Mila Kitty, we're waiting

3 comments:

  1. :(....... You hurt, I hurt !
    Nothing else to say.....
    Praying, praying, praying.....

    I love ya'll

    M I L

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i just found your blog and SO sad to read this. pets are family and i would be just as upset as you. i really really hope that you find her - good luck!!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sweet friend we really hope to find her ! Thanks for the kind words

    ReplyDelete

i love reading every single comment and i'm grateful for every kind word!

Pin It button on image hover